Take full control of your satellite network without the high cost of underlying RF infrastructure with Isotropic Networks’ Virtual Network Operator (VNO) solution powered by ST Engineering iDirect technology. Whether you’re setting up as an ISP or managing your own internal distributed network, Isotropic’s VNO solution takes away the capital cost investment associated with setting up a VSAT service so you can focus on building your business or supporting your internal users.
Leverage Isotropic’s extensive service infrastructure; expertise; and world-class, 24/7 support with this highly scalable solution to facilitate the deployment of your Ku-band VSAT services. With Isotropic’s VNO solutions, you gain access to powerful tools for client management, such as visibility of real-time statistics; access to the award-winning Datadragon™; control of remote site configurations, like quality of service (QoS) and filtering; and the ability to create group QoS (GQoS) profiles that allow for true end-user service level agreements (SLAs).
Why Isotropic Networks?
With more than 15 years of experience supporting VNOs big and small, Isotropic has developed products and solutions that go beyond basic bandwidth plans. Our flexible service offering puts you in full control:
- Employ the latest technologies: At Isotropic, we offer the best uptime in the industry thanks in part to our focus on state-of-the-art technologies and our world-class teleport in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
- Operate without restrictive contracts: Use bandwidth only when and where it’s needed. We do not require rigid, never-ending contracts.
- Manage your own capacity: Move, add, and change bandwidth without calling in or waiting on hold.
- Control the flow of traffic by application: Using Datadragon™, our throughput management platform, you can control in real-time which applications receive priority traffic and which do not.
- Receive personalized technical support and training: Whether you want to operate everything yourself, or if you prefer just enough insight to keep things running, we’ll ensure your technical know-how is where you want and need it.
Isotropic’s VNO Service Offerings
Isotropic has tailored three VNO options to fit differing satellite network requirements. They include:
- VNO (Hardware option) – Comes with everything you need to build your own, private ST Engineering iDirect network;
- VNO SW (Software option) – This is a software-only VNO solution to reduce the initial capital/operational outlay;
- CNO – A view-only option that gives you a private network or the option to see just your remote sites on a shared network.
Isotropic can provide satellite spectrum as distinct space segment or as guaranteed GQoS bandwidth operating on existing spectrum.