Looking for new and improved ways to expand coverage, accelerate time to market, and capitalize on the growing demand for mobile voice and data services in hard to reach or remote locations? Our LTE backhaul solutions allow you to go beyond with high speed cellular backhaul over satellite.
EXTEND YOUR COVERAGE
Advances in mobile infrastructure and technology – particularly high throughput satellites – have changed the way satellite is being utilized in cellular backhaul. In many cases, due to the prohibitive costs and time commitments needed to develop terrestrial backhaul networks in hard-to-serve and remote areas, cellular backhaul over satellite is the only viable option. However, the reliability, speed and performance of your network hinges on the quality of the equipment you use to connect your base stations to the core network.
Our end-to-end solutions make it easy for you to rapidly and cost-effectively expand your services. Our state-of-the-art VSAT hubs and terminals utilize the latest technologies from trusted partners including ST Engineering iDirect. They are designed to provide your customers with all the benefits of true LTE performance while maintaining future readiness to anticipate the new technologies, including 5G, that are driving truly global communications forward.
THE ISOTROPIC LTE BACKHAUL ADVANTAGE
- Cost-effective, innovative solutions where terrestrial infrastructure is impractical or impossible
- Full network consultation and design
- Fast deployment
- True LTE speeds of up to 200 Mbps, providing a seamless user experience
- Network transparency and Next Generation Cyber Security through PendragonTM
- Trunking services to safely connect local and mobile networks to the internet backbone or the mobile core
- Global managed services utilizing the latest technologies from leading manufacturers, including ST Engineering iDirect, flexible plans to fit your needs, remote network operation, and 24/7/365 call center and field support
- Future-proof solutions, including 5G readiness