You’re tasked with retaining subscribers, expanding your customer base, and improving bottom lines. And you’re doing it within a technology framework sprinting to meet and anticipate consumer and enterprise demands. We understand the challenges you’re facing. For this reason, we skip past the one-size-fits-all approach. We work with you to develop and support cellular communications solutions designed to exceed your unique, ever-changing needs.
TELCO / CELLULAR
EXTEND YOUR NETWORKS WITH ISOTROPIC
Demand for broadband is growing exponentially, and not just in crowded urban centers. Your networks need to go beyond. They need to extend further, past metro and metro-edge areas, to reach new subscribers in remote and rural locations.
Our best-in-class cellular communication service and support solutions provide scalable connectivity across the most challenging terrains. And we do it without the pains of heavy CAPEX and OPEX investments. Our needs-based approach provides the flexibility to scale your services based on user demand. We offer a full spectrum of solutions from meeting basic needs with day-rate corporate continuity plans for terrestrial outages to multicast content delivery for video traffic and 5G integration solutions.
Our mobile backhaul services are backed by always-on connectivity. We supply fully managed services, including VSAT equipment, and field support. We offer unprecedented network visibility, throughput command, and Next Generation Cyber Security with Datadragon® and Pendragon™. And our team of experts provides 24/7/365 support from our state-of-the-art NOC in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, USA.
FULLY CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS
DESIGNED TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
Our innovative mobile backhaul solutions enable you to extend your reach without the pressures of physical limitations. Our services include:
- Continuity, out-of-band management, and failover
- Optimized space segment managed by our proprietary throughput control application, Datadragon
- IPsec over satellite
- Next Generation Cyber Security through our network management and security platform, Pendragon
- Trunking services to safely connect local and mobile networks to the internet backbone or mobile core
- Reduced backhaul load and savings with multicast and content caching capabilities close to the edge
- Enablement of Service Level Agreements
- Improved Quality of Experience (QoE)
- Full network design and consultation