AvL 1278 1.2M Vehicle-Mount Mobile VSAT
Reliable, robust and simple to operate, the 1278 Mobile VSAT vehicle mounted antenna features an offset 1.2m reflector paired with a patented AvL Cable Drive positioner. This model can be mounted on a large SUV, van, or larger vehicles and trailers.
Reliable, robust and simple to operate, the 1.2m Vehicle-Mount Mobile VSAT antenna features an offset 1.2m reflector paired with a patent-pending AvL Cable Drive positioner. The antenna can be mounted on a large SUV, van, or larger vehicles and trailers.
Created for use where performance really matters, AvL’s Vehicle Mounted Mobile Broadband systems enable video, voice, IP and data communication anywhere in the world, with the push of a single button. The precision of AvL’s patent-pending AvL Cable Drive positioners paired with the ease of one-button Auto-Acquisition and superior technical support make our vehicle mount antennas ideal for non-technical antenna operators.
- 1.2m AvL Engineered Composite Reflector
- Zero Backlash AvL Cable Drive
- Optional Transmit Rotary Joint on Feed
- Stows to 18.4″ H (46.7 cm H)
- Can be mounted onto large SUV or van
- Standard 2-Port Ku “Precision” (standard Cross-Pol comp.) Feed
- One button auto-acquisition controller
- 400 degree azimuth range
- Hand cranks on all axes
- Integrated GPS
- Level sensors for automatic vehicle tilt compensation and automatic cross pol alignment
- Options include 1RU rack mounts and minimized stow height
One button auto-acquisition of selected satellites, including peaking and optimization of cross pol. Internal movement detector and automatic stow. Includes a hand-held control and separate power supply. Certified for auto-commissioning on all Isotropic Networks Satellite Networks.